Part-Time Student Ambassador Program
City Internships, a leading experiential education provider, is looking for Student Ambassadors to build an immediate community of top talents at key universities. As a Student Ambassador you will be responsible for developing relationships with fellow students and introducing them to the City Internships program.
The perks of being a City Internships Student Ambassador:
• Earn incentives for every student enrolled onto the City Internships program. Cumulative rewards include a place on the Global Internship Program in London, Los Angeles or New York City, accommodation in your chosen city, return fights, a MacBook and more!
• The opportunity to broaden leadership, marketing, communication, entrepreneurial skills and makes a great addition to your resume.
• The opportunity to network with ambitious individuals looking to gain global professional experience.
• Receive a recommendation letter at end of program to showcase your success.
• Free City Internships gear.
What we expect from you:
• Build brand awareness and encourage fellow students to enroll in City Internships’ summer 2016 program.
• Coordinate with other on-campus groups for promotion (ex: Greek life, athletic teams, student government, cultural clubs and other societies).
• Update the Student Ambassador manager periodically on what you accomplished.
• Distribute promotional materials.
• Addressing any questions fellow students may have about the program.
• Be creative! Come up with fun ideas to inspire fellow students to enroll in the program.