Part-Time University Relations Coordinator
EUSA is looking for a talented, and creative, self-starter to join our Boston office as the University Relations Coordinator. We’re always striving to improve how we help our university partners recruit and prepare their students for an internship abroad. We’re a small office that aims high and we could use someone to help us knock our goals out of the park!
The University Relations Coordinator is responsible for supporting EUSA University Relations & Development directives and providing administrative support for the Boston office. This part-time position is ideal for someone new to the field. Working here will offer you the chance to learn about study abroad from the perspective of an international education organization. You’ll gain insight into the different needs of universities across the country and learn what goes into building an internship program abroad. By joining our team, you’ll work alongside seasoned professionals in the field gaining practical, project-based experience that will help you hone your skills for the future.
This position is based in Boston, MA.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
- Research and submit reports on potential and existing university partners
- Aid in the development of program proposals and contracts
- Lead Campus Ambassador Program (CAP) student engagement
- Assist with conference/event logistics
- Support in the execution of special organizational initiatives
- Assist in creating marketing materials and presentations (print and multi-media)
- Support student recruitment efforts
- Assist with general office management
- Manage and update EUSA documents
- Manage database (FileMaker Pro)
- Maintaining and updating existing marketing collateral
- Manage the Campus Ambassador Program (CAP)
- Update partner records, Boston office documents in shared files
- Ensuring the smooth administrative operation of the Boston office (sorting mail, answering phones, ordering supplies, troubleshooting any problems with office equipment)
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for the strategic development of EUSA
- Other such reasonable duties as may be required
Travel may be required for this position. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, and are required to be available for travel. Some weekend travel may be required. Also, candidates must be legally eligible to rent a car in the USA.
The candidate must be skilled in organization, multi-tasking, and time management. Suitable candidates should be detail-oriented, able to work quickly, and work well with people of all ages and backgrounds (students, parents, employers, university administrators and faculty). The ideal candidate will be creative, have strong research skills, and possess previous marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of professionalism and maturity
- Proven record of initiative, follow through, and achievement
- Interest in education and study abroad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing experience; Design experience desirable
- IT skills: proficient in MS Office; FileMaker Pro knowledge desirable
EUSA works with universities, departments, and individual professors to create customized, academically directed internship programs. EUSA’s services include internship placement, housing, academic program development and program management/safety. With a team of over twenty dedicated and dynamic professionals, EUSA offers a friendly, progressive work environment.