Full-Time USAC Program Advisor
University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) is seeking energetic candidates to contribute to a large, dynamic, and growing organization as a full-time Program Advisor. USAC is a nonprofit, university based study abroad organization headquartered on the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
The Program Advisor is responsible for preparing students to study abroad. This includes advising students on topics ranging from visa, travel, culture, and program details. The Program Advisor works directly with students from acceptance through departure and upon their return. The position addresses issues and solving problems on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year of relevant work experience or Master’s Degree
- Must have worked, studied, or lived abroad for more than 3 consecutive weeks
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving
- Previous experience working in international or higher education, preferably in a study abroad office
- Strong multitasking skills and organization
USAC offers a competitive salary (approx. $35,000 – $40,000) depending on qualifications and experience; as well as comprehensive benefits and a matching 401(k) retirement savings plan.
USAC is an equal opportunity employer.